Safe, socially Distanced, and individualized
State Health Insurance Assistance Programs (SHIPs) continue to serve
Local Medicare Help During COVID-19
A local SHIP counselor can help you:
- Enroll in Medicare during COVID-19 (fact sheet in English and Spanish)
- Understand Medicare coverage of the COVID-19 vaccine and treatment
- Make your Medicare choices during Medicare's different enrollment periods
- Understand how to use Medicare's website to compare your options
- Enroll in a new Medicare plan, if you choose to make a change
- Avoid high-pressure sales tactics.
Click the orange button to find the SHIP in your area.
Protect yourself from COVID-19 Scams!